VEX Multi-Tool

It’s here!

Team 2059 “Matadors” from Sacramento, CA.

One of the most popular apps used during the VEX World Championships is a certain app called VEX Via.
However we lucky ones on Android 4.0 cannot download it for some strange reason (I actually don’t know. It may just be my phone). So as a solution, I have devised a new app, named VEX Multi-Tool.

Why is it called “Multi-Tool”? Well… because it IS a multi tool! Granted, it will have all the features in VEX Via, but with so much more!

Current features are:

• Ranking
  • Scouting
  • Offline viewing

Features that are almost done:

• Linking pictures with each team.
  • Quick score counter

Any more feature requests?

I will be releasing this app on Wednesday, T1600PST. All Android versions 2.2+ will be supported.
At the moment, I do not have a PayPal account, so this will be a free app. It will soon be replaced with an ad-supported app with a paid option if you would like to donate.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone at Worlds!

Aww, no iPhone version? I’ve noticed that VEX Via is buggy when it is working, so this would be great!

Please let us know if you’re having issues with VEX via by emailing us at support@dwabtech.com. Also, there is an update to the iOS version waiting for approval by Apple right now, which we hope they will approve soon.

Note that only VEX via has access to the official match list, scores, and rankings.

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I can’t seem to get the us nationals rankings to update…

That is true.
But that still doesn’t mean I can’t get access either.

We can’t get it to update the team list. (tried this morning…) We have an Android tablet (version 3.2).

//Andrew

App released!
Just search up “VEX Multi-Tool” on the Play Store.

The version on the play store is currently outdated. I had managed to fix a crucial bug, and the newer version is much better.

I will post the newer version tonight.

A scoring tool would be cool. Like combining the scoring apparently and the vex via where you can see the ranks:D