VEX & REC Foundation Documentary on NBC December 28

We’re excited to announce that VEX Robotics and the REC Foundation have partnered with NBC to feature the micro documentary, “Building Hope,” which will be broadcasted nationally on the TV hit show 1st Look. The entire segment will be dedicated to sharing the journey of coach Nekoda and the students of the White Mountain Apache Reservation from starting a local robotics team, to their experience competing in the 2019 VEX Robotics World Championship.

Tune in on December 28th to watch our special segment right after Saturday Night Live at 12-12:30 am CT . The second airing of the show will be on January 4th at 2-2:30 am CT.

Please share this message with your friends and family to help bring awareness to this special segment.

If you have any questions, please email Marketing@VEX.com

22 Likes

So is this going to be early Saturday morning or early Sunday morning? In our market, Saturday Night Live is only on Saturday night this week so it would be Sunday morning if it follows SNL. I looked at our local listings and 1st Look is on both days at 2:30 AM EST (1:30 AM CST) in our market. It might be good to figure out a way to verify what it will be. I would enjoy seeing it but I do not want to watch both Saturday and Sunday morning if it is only going to be on one of those times.

In the Philly market (NBC 10) 1st look bounces all around in the timeslot. On the 28th it’s 4AM then bounces the next four showings between 1AM-4AM. Tivo is my friend, so it’s season pass time for two weeks.

1 Like

Very cool segment. I really liked that it was focused on the roboteers. I also like how it wasn’t focused on winning at Worlds.

3 Likes