As some of you may know, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of order submissions due to the new school semester and the beginning of the FRC season. As such, we are experiencing some delays in the manual processing of Purchase Orders. To help minimize the impact of this to you during this important time of the year, as well as ensure that this does not happen again in the future, we recently launched a new “Quick PO” feature on our website.
Quick PO’s are guaranteed to be entered into our system within 1 business day and also include improved the same improved email notifications that you’re used to with web-based orders, such as shipment notifications. This will allow you to order on the web at any time. Just choose “Pay via Purchase Order online”, and we will process the order against your open or blanket PO. This may be a faster and more efficient option for your FRC team during the busy build season. (Please note, Quick PO’s are currently only available in the U.S. and Canada.)
Quick PO processing will also enable you to immediately convert quotes made through our website into an order, without waiting for them to be manually processed by our Customer Service team.
To convert quotes into an order, just follow these steps:
- Log in to the vexrobotics.com account that was used to generate this quote.
- Visit the “My Quotes” page, or click this link: https://www.vexrobotics.com/sales/quote/history/
- Click “Order Quote” next to the quote you wish to order.
- Proceed to checkout from your cart, or from the links on the top right side of any page.
- On the Payment Information step, select “Purchase Order”. Add a Purchase Order Number and upload a PDF of your PO (required).
- Review your order. If everything is correct, click the Place Order button to submit your order.
If you would like to start ordering via Quick PO, please let us know that you’re interested by sending an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line “Account Setup for Quick POs”. All we’ll need to set you up is the email address associated with your vexrobotics.com account.