Vex Stereotypes

at worlds that one really smart kid who dont come from america but still got better englasjh than u

6 Likes

We had one of those in elims except they asked every high ranking team and their alliance partners to screw up alliance selection.

2 Likes

Every rookie team in middle school ever…

1 Like

i just realized u guys think this is-ant quality engineering

2 Likes

The one team who constantly says they are going to worlds, but have never placed in the top half at state…

7 Likes

There are 97 sourcess of the use of “reccomend” being used.

And the list continues…
It’s like a plague. So much where I was given points off on an essay for thinking that “reccomend” was the correct way to spell it. :grinning:

10 Likes

That one team that always complains to the judges and tries to get you disqualified for the smallest things.

14 Likes

Those pedantic forum users who keep reminding everyone that referees are not judges.

18 Likes

Those teams who thinks of something your team did was illegal then tells the judges during finals to get your team disqualified.

8 Likes

Those people that use big words

15 Likes

Those people who only use the forum for chit-chat/rumor mill.

Granted i’m somewhat guilty of this myself.

12 Likes

That person who joins mid year, takes over the building and carries a team that was never any good, but then leaves after that year.

13 Likes

That clawbot team that asks you to pick them for alliance selection just because you carried them through a qual match and didn’t lose.

7 Likes

When a slightly modified claw-bot starts a match and 10 seconds into driver control, one of their wheels rolls away.

20 Likes

The team that uses the ‘chemistry’ card.

“Ok, so I know we broke in the first ten seconds and you absolutely carried a 1v2 but we won, and I think we’d be great together our robots had good chemistry!”

I’m sorry to anyone who says this but it annoys the heck outa me.

13 Likes

Yeah sounds about right. Don’t forget the “we can complement your robot well” quote they say when they wanna sound worthy lol. This happened to me at my last tournament and we basically told the team to just go be a push not while we did stuff and told them to stay out of our way. Apparently that’s gonna win you tournaments :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Those people that use sprockets as gears

18 Likes

Those teams that can’t do much so you tell them to go to the other side and play defense and stay out of the way, but they decide to ignore you during the match and push cubes towards you for you to intake 1 by 1, thus blocking you from scoring.

14 Likes

that team that said yeah we can do all the towers and then when u go up with them thay dont even have an arm

13 Likes

That teammate that gives you an allen wrench when you ask for a wrench and gives you a wrench when you ask for an allen wrench

11 Likes