Vex Stereotypes

That one team at every competition in your area that literally wins everything even if they are already qualified for state, us open, and maybe worlds already

13 Likes

that one friend or adult that asks you if you do battlebots

38 Likes

when you actually do battle bots

11 Likes

That one kid on the team who is a coding whiz.
Then that one freshman who after losing a bunch of matches by more than 6 points says coder needs to fix his auton.

5 Likes

that one builder who constantly rebuilds and actually gets it done in time and makes things better.
that coder who can make good autons at a match
that builder who will get it done no matter the cost

3 Likes

The one kid who hoards all of the tools for himself

8 Likes

That one kid who somehow always ends up with all the wrenches no matter what.

25 Likes

The one kid who got forced into your group and is completely overwhelmed because he didn’t ask to be in this class and cannot comprehend the most basic building components so he in turn becomes the parts boy

4 Likes

that one team that takes too many breaks and wonders why they only have half a robot the day before comp.

11 Likes

That one kid who leaves pes for half of the year and asks if everything works as if he doesn’t know anything about robotics.

2 Likes

6 bar= Janky and unreliable
I think not

3 Likes

The one kid who always tells everyone everything wrong about their robot but doesnt know how to build anything either

5 Likes

The programmer that pretend to code while playing minecraft

17 Likes

isnt that all of us?

3 Likes

That one team lead who is literally running a whole dictatorship even though he doesn’t truly know what he’s doing

5 Likes

That one guy on a sister team that comes to you every five minutes so that they can holecount you

18 Likes

OMG! Same. I have been trying to get better at that habit by including my teammates by sharing a google doc. We all put our ideas for the day in, and I write them down.
(to clarify tho, my team is an all-boy 3-man team)

The builder who says everything is an autonomous problem.

4 Likes

Also same. No matter how hard my programmer and I work to build the best auton ever, the more the rest of the robo club hates on us and finds a reason why “It’s not good enough”.

3 Likes

Only because every other bot at the comp is a goofy bot.

2 Likes