Vex Tipping point CAD File

Hi Everyone ,We are the Juhuo Robot studio
I want to share my tipping point v1.0 design with all vexers
4 1 2 3
Our robot is very simple ,it can suck ring and Grab a mobille goal,I hope we can help beginners get started in the new season faster

Here is the reveal for our robot

2021 - 2022 VEX Tipping point 一代机 - YouTube

Here are the CAD files,you can download it

extracting paaword:juhuorobot

VEX Tipping Point V1.0 cad.zip - Google Drive

13 Likes

Great robot! One thing I would do to improve it is to increase the capacity and scoring capabilities of your ring intake

5 Likes

Really good robot with great efficiency + music that made vibe

3 Likes

Thanks a lot ,hopefully it can help you design your robot

3 Likes

Thanks!I will look forward to your design :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Can you put this in PDF form

You can right click the image and hit save image. If you want it to be a pdf, I think you can just right click the file and hit save as pdf or something.

2 Likes

how to your download the files and export them?

1 Like

Click the blue link on the google drive and go to it. On the top right you should just hit download. Once you’ve downloaded it, right click it and hit extract. Once you’re in the extraction box just highlight of the things and hit extract all. Once you’ve extracted it, you can upload it to most 3d modeling software. I think the model is most likely an stl or step file.

2 Likes

I used solidworks to build the robot ,the file format is exe
Why use exe format
Because I hope everybody can see the model without installing the modeling software
if you have modeling software, you can open it with solidworks edrawings

2 Likes

You need to unzip the file ,the extracting paaword:juhuorobot

Hi, the password juhuorobot is not working. Also, would you be able to share the programming? We are a beginner team. Thanks.

oh,I’m sorry about error password, I’ll re-share programming and cad files later

5 Likes

program code :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qaJWjrNgTkvrypRyTUZVDPdkGsUMwqOW/view?usp=sharing
CAD file:
vex tipping point 一代机.rar - Google Drive

1 Like

Thank you so much! That will be incredibly helpful!