VEX U Registration

Hello VEX Community,

A few of my friends and I will be starting a VEX U team this summer. I was wondering what the timetable for registering the team is, as well as any other resources that would be helpful in our rookie year.

Thank you!

Hey Brandon,

To answer your first question there as long as you get your team registered before the qualifying events happen you should be fine. That being said I would recommend signing up as soon as possible just to be safe.

And any other resources… well first off YouTube can become your best friend when looking for robot designs and VEX help in general. Asking for advice on the forums will also be of help.

Other than that just get the basics down first before moving onto more complex things

Registration for ALL VEX competition programs for the 2015-2016 season will open up on Saturday of World Championship. If you register now, it will be for the 2014-2015 season, which ends next week.

Thanks, guys. Do you know when and how we get the VEXU-specific rules?

I believe they are released as an addition to the main game rules in the first revision, usually during June.

Hey, sorry to pull this back, but everything I see on RobotEvents and the VRC Site still talks about Skyrise. Is the registration open yet for Nothing But Net?

Thank you!