VEX Via VRC Scoring Meanings

As a brand new team to VRC this year, I’m putting together a “cheat sheet” for parents to know what scoring means in the Via App. I order to do this I need to understand what OPR, DPR, CCWM mean and how you get points in those categories. If these are in the Game Manual please point me in the right direction. I found WP, AP, SP so that’s no problem. Thanks in advance.

Here you go:

ps: in the future just search CCWM in the forum search function.

5 Likes

Thanks for that great information! Awesome explanations. I’m sure this will be WAY more than parents will understand but there will be some who are all over this :joy:.

I think the simple explanation for the parents is to say this is data that indicates a teams performance at the event either in offense or defensive play, and an overall metric for the team’s contribution to match play. Then if they want more - point them to this. For teams this is a good reference for scouting teams for eliminations.

5 Likes

Got to love FRC documents, page 8 you are knee deep into Matrix Algebra. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

FYI in the VEX via app, there’s a help button (looks like a question mark) on the page that shows these statistics that gives a quick description of what they are.

6 Likes