VEX Worlds 2015 - Follow all the action!

The 2015 VEX Robotics World Championship is off and running! Presented by the Robotics Education and Competition (REC) Foundation and the Northrop Grumman Foundation, this season finale event showcases the largest and fastest growing educational competitive robotics program in the world! On April 15-18, over 15,000 participants from over 27 countries will come together to put their engineering expertise to the test as they seek to be crowned the 2015 VEX Robotics World Champions.

Fans can follow the competition live at RobotEvents.com/vrctv and stay connected through Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and YouTube updates. Real time tournament results are also available through “VEX via” - an iPhone and Android compatible app, which provides match schedules, rankings and scores. For more information visit RobotEvents.com/championship.

Sponsors of the 2015 VEX Robotics World Championship include the Northrop Grumman Foundation, the U.S. Army, Chevron, EMC Corporation, NASA, Microchip, Robotmatter, Texas Instruments, HEXBUG and Innovation First International. In addition, the event is sponsored locally by Ford Motor Corporation, GE, Glowtouch, HelmsBriscoe, Mathworks, Nissan, Toyota Manufacturing of Kentucky, UPS, and the University of Louisville.

The new product unveiling will be starting soon!

View on VRC TV Under Webcasts > Ceremonies.

The new game unveiling ceremony will be starting soon!

View on VRC TV under Webcasts > Ceremonies.

Hi, I noticed that today’s live stream for VEX U has not been posted at http://livestream.com/vrctv8/2015-vrwc-vexu. Will this be made available tonight to rewatch? There are many matches missing.

I have a final exam tomorrow and will miss the finals :frowning:

Will the footage be archived somewhere after?
(Something like justintv a few years ago where it was temporarily archived for around 30 days after the event was over)

Thanks!

I assume it will be posted at livestream along with the past year championships. Below is a link to last years for an example.

Anyone know where the 2016 World Championship will be held?

They announced that the next 4 years it will be in Louisville.

Same location. Louisville Kentucky for the next 4 years.

Edit: Ahh, beat by Kevin.