VEX Worlds LRT

Our team is looking to register for LRT Worlds.

We know we have to compete in 2 LRT events to be eligible to compete in LRT Worlds but as the last day for registration to Worlds is in 2 days time. Are we able to register for LRT now and compete in 2 LRT events in the coming weeks before worlds or will it not let us do that?

Also can we do the LRS Worlds instead without having completed 2 or more LRS events?

Yes, you can register for LRT Worlds now and compete in 2 LRT events before the event itself.

Yes.

7 Likes

Yes, look around for LRT scrimmages. With the Widener Robotics club, I’m holding 2 scrimmages for Delmarva and SE Pennsylvania teams. I’m sure you’ll see more of the pop up in the next week.

2 Likes

Having completed 2 or more events prior to registering still count for the requirements, correct?

Yes it will. May 1 is the deadline

1 Like

While I have you on the line, is registration deadline for lrt firm on 4/20? Bc since states just finished yesterday, still waiting on the email telling me I can register.

I did a Saturday event and the auto emails went out that evening. Emails for invites because of double qualifying should start going out today.

1 Like