VEX Worlds & New Game Reveal

Given that the middle school and high school Worlds schedules do not overlap this year, has anyone heard any rumblings about when the 2022-23 Game Reveal will occur?

ideally we won’t know anything about the next game until probably the end of the vrc portion of worlds. Ideally.

4 Likes

actually this new format for worlds schedule is not ideal for non-US teams… esp those that have multiple teams stretching from MS to VAIC.

The latest that i heard is… MS worlds, follow by HS worlds (still not too bad)… and then VAIC worlds in june.

I am not sure how many international teams are able to go for different worlds so many times in the same season.

Let’s hope this year VAIC worlds is just an one-off schedule (due to the delay in rollout), and it will be back with the rest of the pack for subsequent seasons.

4 Likes

not really ideal for anyone, it overlaps just about as much as it possibly could with AP testing. but it was probably a matter of venue booking leaving these dates as the best available time worlds could have been reasonably hosted.

1 Like

I don’t envy the RECF & VEX decision-makers - the truth is you can never make everyone happy. The Dallas venue looks incredible though so I hope we make it!

5 Likes