We are happy to release version 1.0.9 of VEXcode IQ Blocks. It can be downloaded here:
New Features in this release:
- Updated Chinese translations.
- Adjusted Android Google Play Store entry from allowing VEXcode IQ Blocks from being loaded on unsupported devices (non-Tablets)
- Support for VEX IQ Firmware version 2.1.5 (released on February 12th, 2020)
- Resolved an issue where the Drivetrain device was generating incorrect code for the “wheelbase” and “track width” parameters
- Resolved an issue where My Blocks may not have been able to reference other My Blocks.
- Included an updated VEX Vision Utility to resolve issues when selecting a color region. Users can now drag in any direction when selecting the desired color region.
- Resolved an issue where the “Enable”/”Disable” parameters for the “Controller Enable/Disable” block were inverted
- Resolved an issue where users could enter a gear ratio of zero which would generate a compiler error
- Added missing “Accurate Turns” example project
- Resolved an issue where Gyro Sensors could not be calibrated for 4 seconds
- Updated numerous example projects and templates to set code and device parameters to correct values.
- Blocks do not automatically update when device / direction names change in the Devices window
- Share functionality is not yet supported on iPad/Android
- Recent Projects is not yet supported on ChromeOS
- Projects will not download on iPad/Android if a VEX IQ Controller with a Smart Radio installed is actively linked to a VEX IQ Brain
- Tutorial videos cannot be played in “full screen” mode on ChromeOS
- When installing on Windows 7, you may receive a warning about unsigned VEX IQ drivers. Users will need to select “Install this driver software anyways” to proceed
- Interacting with notes on iOS devices may cause problems with responsiveness. If the workspace is not responsive after interacting with notes, select a Category from the Toolbox to restore the workspace
- Using the “Share” button to generate a PDF of the project does not print the content of project notes (yellow boxes)
- My Blocks argument blocks may not appear disabled if you drag them straight from the definition block into any other block - however the block’s behavior is actually disabled.
Note that iPadOS, Android, Chromebook, and Amazon App Store builds may be delayed due to review processes.