We are happy to release version 1.0.7 of VEXcode V5 Blocks. It can be downloaded here:
New for this version:
- Added feature for user created blocks - “My Blocks”
- Added feature for users to disable/enable blocks via the right-click / long-press context menu
- Added feature for 4-Motor Drivetrain configurations
- Added features and blocks to support the new V5 Inertial Sensor
- Added support for the new V5 Inertial Sensor to 2-Motor and 4-Motor Drivetrains configurations
- Added support for Wheelbase parameter for gyro-less Drivetrains
- Resolved an issue where the Feedback Tool may block certain types of email addresses from being accepted
- Resolved an issue where the V5 Brain may appear not connected to the computer when VEXcode V5 Blocks was not connected to the Internet
- Fixed an issue where the default variable in new projects was named “My Variable” - Now fixed to be named “myVariable”
- Improved error handling when a Vision Sensor signatures are not assigned
- Improved error handling when a Vision Sensor signatures are named with certain letters
- [Windows] Resolved an issue where the compiler would fail after multiple downloads in a single session
- Added missing help information for the controller enable/disable block has been added
- Resolved an issue with inconsistent values from the “Line Tracker” and “Light Sensor” reporter blocks.
- Improved example projects to remove unused devices from the project’s configuration.
Some known issues include:
- Blocks do not automatically update when device / direction names change in the Devices window
- Recent Projects is not yet supported on ChromeOS
- Tutorial videos cannot be played in “full screen” mode on ChromeOS
- Using the “Share” button to generate a PDF of the project does not print the content of project notes (yellow boxes)
- My Blocks argument blocks may not appear disabled if you drag them straight from the definition block into any other block - however the block’s behavior is actually disabled
As always, we appreciate any user feedback. If you come across something that doesn’t seem right, please let us know below!