We are happy to release version 1.0.9 of VEXcode V5 Blocks. It can be downloaded here:
New Features in this release:
- Updated Chinese translations.
- Resolved an issue where the Drivetrain device was generating incorrect code for the “wheelbase” and “track width” parameters
- Resolved an issue where My Blocks may not have been able to reference other My Blocks.
- Included an updated VEX Vision Utility to resolve issues when selecting a color region. Users can now drag in any direction when selecting the desired color region.
- Resolved an issue where the “Enable”/”Disable” parameters for the “Controller Enable/Disable” block were inverted
- Resolved an issue where users could enter a gear ratio of zero which would generate a compiler error
- Resolved an issue where the “Clawbot 2-Motor Drivetrain, No Gyro” template was configured with a 4-motor Drivetrain
- Resolve an issue with clearing rows on the controller screen
- Updated the “SDV” template wheelbase value to improve turn accuracy
- Resolved an issue with motor direction names for templates using the Clawbot
- Resolved a discrepancy with the servo range limits to match the VEX servo hardware (0-100 degrees of motion).
- Resolve an issue when the “battery capacity in %” reporter block returned incorrect data
- Updated numerous example projects and template to set code and device parameters to correct values.
- Blocks do not automatically update when device / direction names change in the Devices window
- Recent Projects is not yet supported on ChromeOS
- Tutorial videos cannot be played in “full screen” mode on ChromeOS
- Using the “Share” button to generate a PDF of the project does not print the content of project notes (yellow boxes)
- My Blocks argument blocks may not appear disabled if you drag them straight from the definition block into any other block - however the block’s behavior is actually disabled
Note that the Chromebook build may be delayed due to review processes.