We are happy to release version 1.0.3 of VEXcode V5 Text. It can be downloaded here:
Changes for this version are as follows:
- Bug Fixes:
- Resolved an issue with Device Port icon sizes displaying incorrectly on some devices
- Resolved an issue where track width and wheelbase Drivetrain settings were not appearing in some use cases
- Improved the Range Finder 3-wire Device Configuration details to include correct port configuration information
- Resolved an issue where special characters in a project name prevent a new project from being created
- Resolved an issue where a new project may not be created when VEXcode V5 Text is ran for the first time
- Resolved a project build issue when projects were created with an older version of VEXcode V5 Text
- Resolved an issue where editor theme setting was not being properly loaded at startup
- Added additional parameters to Simplified Autocomplete for “Motor.spinFor” command
- Added command help documentation for additional parameters in the “Motor.spinFor” command
- Updated example projects to use the Motor.spinFor command with the direction parameter
- Resolved an issue in the “Drivetrain with variables” example project
Some known issues include:
- The Simplified Autocomplete functionality will be improved for the future releases.
- The “Accelerometer” device type is not showing up in Autocomplete.
- “Editor Font Zoom Reset” under “Tool” menu on Windows, resets to slightly smaller font than the default
As always, we appreciate any user feedback. If you come across something that doesn’t seem right, please let us know below!