We are happy to release version 1.0.4 of VEXcode V5 Text. It can be downloaded here:
New Features in this release:
- Added a check and alert when VEXcode V5 Text is missing key build files (makefile, mkenv.mk, mkrules.mk) to help make it easier to identify build problems
- Included an updated VEX Vision Utility to resolve issues when selecting a color region. Users can now drag in any direction when selecting a desired color region.
- Resolve an issue where VEXcode V5 Text may get into a state where dialogs boxes will no longer appear.
- Added improved message handling in “vexlink” classes
- Resolved an issue where brain battery value reported incorrect data when returned as a percentage
- Resolved issues with the “motor_group” spinFor time functions.
- Resolved issues with the “motor_group” constructor when used with the maximum number of motors.
- Resolved an issue with “thread” and “task” classes when using a task with arguments
- Updated the SDK to change device base class destructors to virtual.
- The Simplified Autocomplete functionality will be improved for the future releases
- The “Accelerometer” device type is not showing up in Autocomplete
- “Editor Font Zoom Reset” under “Tool” menu on Windows, resets to slightly smaller font than the default