VexIQ Parts Needed! (PAYING FOR USED PARTS)

Hey all! My name is Nirvan, I’m a graduating senior this year and I’ve been participating in Vex/VexIQ since 4th grade.

For the better part of the past 4 years, I’ve run a certified 501(c)3 non-profit called Millburn Splash, a program to teach VexIQ to younger kids in our community. This program helps us generate interest in robotics and eventually funnels kids into our high school programs, as well as raising funds for our high school programs and funds for other underprivileged schools around the area.

Lately, we’ve expanded a ton! However, due to the VexIQ part shortage, we can’t actually meet the demand for the number of students we have.

As a result, we’re turning to the community – have some spare VexIQ parts you’ve grown out of using? We’d love to have them!

Send us an itemized list of the inventory you’re looking to sell, PM me and we’ll be able to buy your parts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You need to remove the email addresses, and have interested parties PM you. @DRow ?

7 Likes

Hi @nirvan , welcome back to the forum!

Please review the Community Guidelines, specifically the Keep Private Information Private section, before posting again.

Thank you

6 Likes