Hello VEX staff,
I am mentoring the OCCRA Vex portion of the competition (20 teams, next Saturday)and am having difficulty printing out anything in the autonomous portion inside the terminal window.
- I upgraded VEX hardware and software (EasyC V126.96.36.199) and new mastercode
- I downloaded on-line code and verified that slider moves motor fast/slow back/forward
- I created new project competition template and placed simple print routine inside while
loop in both autonomous and operator control functions. ALso place tank command in operator control.
- After download, terminal window shows operator control, but never autonomous control print statements which makes code debugging difficult for students/anyone.
- I have powered up/down VEX controller after downloading to see if makes a difference -none.
- The new VEXnet competition switch Simulator was tested and it operates properly - verified by VEXnet lights and motor operation (But it doesn’t seem to allow one to go back to terminal window to see printing – at times).
- Need help on what steps are necessary to force autonomous operation, hence printing, for the new VEXnet system? Do I need jumper in AD13?
Autonomous_Vexnet_01.pdf (549 KB)