VRC Tower Takeover

Hello,

I was wondering if red alliance can knock over blue alliance’s cubes that have been scored in the goal zones in the four corners or vice versa. I couldn’t find anything in the game manual that says anything about this. All I’m seeing is definitions of game components.

no, you can’t enter the opposing alliance’s taped off areas or goal zones.

1 Like

@Deicer Thank you so much! My team and I have been wondering this for a while so I recently decided to get a vex forum account so that we can get answers to our questions.

Thanks again!

I suggest giving the game manual a thorough read, it clearly states everything you can or cannot do.

1 Like

I wish I could, but I unfortunately don’t have that much spare time these days.

Thanks Anyways!

tbh reading the manual should be of utmost priority for a competing robotics team.
otherwise you might go to a competition and do something you aren’t supposed to, like knock over your opponent’s stack.

6 Likes

We tend to skim it on the first two meats of the year. We also always watch the video a couple times. Usually, we have a good idea of how it works. It’s just those couple questions that we need answered so that we don’t, as you say, “do something you aren’t supposed to”.

Btw. Thanks for the suggestions as we are a fairly new team and need advice like yours!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.