Across the last few years you seldom heard “Team 1234 declines the invitation”. This year I’ve heard it more and at a recent event there were six different declines.
- Are there more declines because of the two team alliances?
- Are there more declines because teams are doing a better job of scouting? (ue the 3rd captain’s robot is a junkbot that go to the top by a very lucky schedule)
- Are there more declines and followup picks by a “sister team” so both of you can go to States/Regionals/Worlds?
- Whats the highest number of individual declines you have seen this year (ie Captain 3 got rejected 4 times before someone said yes.
- What’s the highest total declines at the event this year
(Don’t care about prior years)