I’ve worked on some challenges for you Vexers can work on. I have a few weeks planned, but this thread is just for suggestions for a CHALLENGE. Not for chit-chat, just for you to post your challenge ideas.
Overall challenge rules:
- Something everyone can participate in. This means if you need $1000 worth of IQ or $10,000 worth of VRC parts, that won’t fly.
- Something that’s fun
- Something that makes people think
- Should have some robotic aspect, but flexibility is appreciated
- HS and MS and ES appropriate
- Time is reasonable - so rendering VEX worlds is out, @conner has logged 2.3 million hours on his, we don’t have the time
Judges rulings are final
On the other hand, I’m looking for guest judges that want to participate. So I’m looking at people like @oliviaresi, @Anomalocaris, @Ciaran-N and others to help pick. If you want to be a judge (and self isolate yourself) send me a PM titled say “I want to be a judge”
This is meant to be fun.
Challenges will start on Monday, end on Sunday at 11:59 PM EDT (aka Foster time). Awards will be given out before the next challenge is announced.
Again, this thread is for your ideas for a contest. Other chit-chat in this thread or the official competition threads will get you banned for any competitions. Read that again, Other chit-chat in this thread or the official competition threads will get you banned for any competitions.
Not saying this will sway the judges, but hearts given to an entry may be used as a tie breaker
3 - 2 - 1 GO!