I have looking at the rules of the normal competition and few differ from the rules of the VEX U competition. But am not sure of all of the differences
Here are a few of the highlights:
- No alliances - one team per side on the field.
- Teams compete with two (2) Robots, subject to the following size restrictions at the start of the Match:
a. Robot A must be smaller than 24” x 24” x 24”.
b. Robot B must be smaller than 15” x 15” x 15”
- There is no restriction on the number of V5 Smart Motors and many other components
- Teams can 3D print plastic parts.
- Autonomous Period is 45 seconds, Driver is 75 seconds.
You can read more here: https://content.vexrobotics.com/docs/vrc-tower-takeover/AppendixE-20190816.pdf
Thanks very much for the help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.