What is this part called?

I am coming up with parts list for the kits that my students use in order to organize a classroom and materials I inherited. What is the name of this type of structure piece?

1 Like

It is a 2x2 Angle. It is from the claw bot kit though so you cannot buy another with those notches. Here is a link to a full length one.


gotcha, basically a custom 2x2 angle from the clawbot kit. Thank you!

1 Like