What is this peice and where can I buy it?

Hello I need this peice for a future build and can’t find it on the store does anybody know whats it called and where can I get it from?

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 6.01.49 PM




That’s called a c-channel coupler. It attaches c-channels together and can be found here https://www.vexrobotics.com/gussets.html under structural gussets. The part number is 276-2575.

1 Like