What Type of Ball Shooter Does Your Team Have?

I was just wondering what types of ball shooters were most popular. So I created a Straw Poll -------> https://www.strawpoll.me/17083853.
My team has a slip gear puncher in case you were wondering.

no ball shooter ftw

We don’t have one right now, but very soon we will be…
#FLYWHEELGANG!

I’ll want to keep up with this poll. Right now 2BCs and single flywheels are neck and neck. Slip gear punchers have a lead, probably because of their simplicity. Alas, no love for the pneumatics or double flywheel.

We have what we call a Striker, but it’s better described as a kicker. You can see it on our reveal.
PuncherOP.

Passive puncher FTW

Double Puncher FTW(too bad to do a double catapult)

Can u send a link to the reveal? Or tell us your team #. I can’t find the video. Thx!

Sure thing, here you go.

Thank You :slight_smile:

That’s an interesting launcher! is it using a skip gear to pull back?, like a upside down catapult? Also is it efficient during comp?

Thanks. Yeah, it’s using a slip gear to pull back, and yeah it can be looked at like a combination of a puncher and a catapult. It’s worked really well at the two competitions we’ve been to so far, winning us a tournament champion, and skills champion at our first, and we made it to the finals and got create award at our second.

I’m really impressed! If I had enough space I would certainly use that design.Sadly I don’t :frowning:

Thanks. :slight_smile:
Yeah, I’ve been designing around this from the start and spacing was still a pain, it was worth it in the end though.