Whats your scariest vex moment?

What would be your scariest moment at vex worlds, states, or ever?

For me it would be the day before states our whole program deleted itself. (Both auton and drive program!) Luckily, we retrieved the drive program but we had no auton so we had to make one. At states it got us a 0-10 in auton… Still qualified for worlds though!

2 Likes

for state skills last year we were in first place but they decided to do a finals skills were the to three teams had a chance to run both auton and drive.

we ended up winning

when all of our code deleted itself than we had to completely redo it (keep in mind this was the day before our last tournament to make it to state) then the school changed the wifi to where it didn’t let us download code onto the brain.

2 Likes

ouch that sounds terrible

in match probably when one of our FREAKING AXLES CAME OUT OF OUR DRIVE TRAIN. don’t ask. we were only two months old in vex vrc years.

Couple of moments. First is when we dropped our controller and broke it the night b4 a comp. Then one time we had a port blow out during a match so when we got back to our table we removed the motor without realizing that it was the port not the motor that was broken. In Our next match we had a 5 motor drive because we couldent replace the motor fast enough. And during that match we forgot to turn on our pneumatics.we won the match but only because we got carried by the best team at that comp.

Any judges interview lmao

3 Likes

Whenever my driver leaves to go to the bathroom when the match is about to start. And then the controller falls to my hands.

1 Like

the amount of new topics

9 Likes

To add onto this. The amount of chit-chat/rumor mill topics.

https://www.vexforum.com/t/regarding-frequent-low-quality-spammy-forum-posts/99173

1 Like

Can you stop making so many new threads

1 Like

Our program didn’t work so we shut down the computer, and then signed into the wrong account, so we wasted a whole practice trying to figure out where the program went

1 Like

When ppl make duplicate threads

3 Likes