Who do you predict will be the top teams coming out of your region this year?

This is just for fun. Put your region and team numbers of your predicted top teams from your area in the thread. I know that past performance doesn’t always guarantee future performance. It will just be interesting to see how it plays out through the season.

I’ll start with my predictions for Texas Region 2.

580X The Patriots
7110Z Fired Up!
5408R Sachse Reborn

Teams were really strong last season and probably would’ve done well at the World Championship had it not been cancelled.

1 Like

I think every team has their strengths and weaknesses and since there is no data on how teams have played this year’s game, it is hard to judge. Of course I could pick the team in my region that dominated competitions in the past, but that would be unfair to the new teams that might surprise everyone.
But if I had to pick a team, I would pick 2775J for my region, because they are a very strong team

8 Likes

smhing man why u gotta hate on me

4 Likes

285 and 2587 from TX region 3

3 Likes

The lake George warriors teams a b and c
For sothern my
They took both tournament champion slots last year and skills at states

1082B is too godlike to be put on a list of potentially good teams. They just are good…

1 Like

uhh… ok, anyways, 525X and 5408D and R are probably, also gonna be top teams

3 Likes

the entire state of california

18 Likes

Is Clown going to compete this season? I thought they all aged out.

I want to say my team but I’ll go with 80708X, 20181X and 2145Z for VA

1 Like

Don’t remind me…beat us by a hair…1 singular point we lost to them by in the finals :unamused:

Edit: Also it was northern NY state championship not south

N/C FL:
6105C (although one of their members graduated this year)
5956F/A
508A/B
505C/X
91820B

2 Likes

For TN as a whole (as always, in no particular order):

• 97934U/X
  • 9364A/B
  • 37409A/B
  • 3631V
  • 11656A
  • 24816V
  • 2775J (my team, yes, but I do hope we do well :slight_smile: )
11 Likes

Pennsylvania will be Dominated by The Steel Legion once again

2 Likes

Don’t forget about 3532, 4583, and 400 bc they might have a good chance this year

3 Likes

In alabama I’d put my money on 36116A and 99040C. Other teams will perform well but I’d guess those would be amongst the top teams. I’m fairly optimistic that 99040E will go far as well.

TN
I believe the top teams will be 2775J, 97934, 9364, and 24816V, although I hope some new teams come out of nowhere and do good this season

6 Likes

You mean western PA?

Western Pa and then they’ll move into the rest

It should be interesting now that California is splitting into Northern and Southern regions.