Who to be for halloween?

I think many of you are too old for this (including me), but if you were to be anything for halloween, what would it be? October is just around the corner

for me it would be a toss between Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and Co-Founder of The Street and the host of MAD Money Jim Cramer.

either way i’ll have to shave my head bald.

Don’t Worry, it will grow back, eventually… Even Adults go to Costume Parties… I would go as a Mad Scientist…

if there is a such costume i would go as THE TERMINATOR
Arnold Scharweneger is awesome
if i spelled his name wrong dont get mad just tell me cause im not perfect and dont wanna be ever:p

Google spell checks when you search… Try it…

I was “blown away” the first time I used Google to Search… Since I am such a Lousy Speller… I also use Firefox 2.x and Thunderbird 2.x, which have spell checking as well…

For you Firefox 2.x users… When editing your message on this forum, click the https://vexforum.com/images/editor/switchmode.gif image above an to the Right Side. The Editing Mode Window (where you type your text) will change from a Gray Window to the White Window (and reveal your hyper links) and Firefox will also Underline the mis-spelled words… Ka Chow!!

It does not help with your Grammer thought…

pshh… Everyone knows that they truely, deep down want to be Optimus Prime for haloween (or Starscream, he’s cool too). Just like these guys…