Yes I am sure, I would plug each wire from my control to brain to see if it links, so I test every port. Once I know the cable links, I would use those cables on the motors. Once I have a cable that links to the motor, I test each motor. Once I know each motor works, I then go to the port that the motor is programmed for. I test all ports for the drive and everything is properly programmed.
So now I know everything works, all motors work, the program works, all the wires work. But something weird happens when I plugged in wires I already checked. Some work and some don’t work when I plug it into the motors. I checked these wires with the Antenna, it works, but I plug the same wire into a motor but it doesn’t work.
So not sure what is going on, I even made new cables. I cut off the ends and re-crimpted new ends. And the same thing happened, some cables worked for motors and some did not. Even though all of them worked for the controller link and antenna link.