Wiki Privileges

It appears I cannot edit some of the pages in the VEX Wiki. It looks like I can edit a Wiki Page I created, but not any other page. Is there a way I can have permission to edit other pages? I will just be adding links to pages.

Thank you!

Your user is marked as a Wiki editor, so there shouldn’t be any issues.

Can you let me know what page you are trying to edit?

Thanks.

I am trying to edit this page: https://vexforum.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I wanted to change take off the Gateway Videos wiki page, and add the Sack Attack Videos page in it’s place.

It still appears like I still cannot edit it.

Edit: I see know that this is a locked page. This is what it tells me when I click “View Source”:

You do not have permission to edit pages, for the following reason:
This page has been locked to prevent editing.
You can view and copy the source of this page:

I wanted to change take off the Gateway Videos wiki page, and add the Sack Attack Videos page in it’s place.

It still appears like I still cannot edit it.

Edit: I see know that this is a locked page. This is what it tells me when I click “View Source”:

You do not have permission to edit pages, for the following reason:
This page has been locked to prevent editing.
You can view and copy the source of this page:

According to the be pointed to a “VRC Videos” page, that then can be be directed to Individual Pages for each Game/Year.should

A few pages on the VEX Wiki have been protected for editing by administrators only.

I have changed the link on the main page to a VEX Robotics Competition Videos page and linked to the Gateway Videos page off of it. There is also a link for the Sack Attack Videos page that is yet to be created.

I just added all the videos I could find on YouTube which showed teams’ progress for Sack Attack. Feel free to complain about/change the way I have it set up. It may or may not be the best way to do it, just the first way I came up with.

~Jordan