Wrong RobotC

Alright, I’m sure there is almost definitely a super simple solution to this, but I have no clue what it is so please help. I downloaded the Carnegie Mellon Summer of Learning Virtual Worlds, and it was (go ahead and laugh,) for VexIQ. I use Vex EDR, so I need to switch to that. Could you please help me solve this?

Many thanks!
-Team1231

You should be able to change the desired platform type by navigating to the ‘Robot-> Platform Type’ menu option and selecting ‘VEX Cortex’ from the drop down menu.

Thank you SOO much! Can’t believe I was that dumb. Thank you for the super simple solution.

No problem at all, glad we could help. For reference, a lot of these commonly-encountered setup questions are covered in both the VEX Cortex Video Trainer using ROBOTC and in ROBOTC’s build in support docs (found under the ‘Help -> Open Help’ menu in ROBOTC).

You are always more than welcome to ask us questions directly (we even have a subforum here on the VEX forum for ROBOTC-specific questions), but these resources will generally give you a quicker answer.