2020-2021 Referee Training Videos

The 2020-2021 Referee Training videos for VRC Change Up are now available on YouTube. They can be viewed here:

The videos for VIQC Rise Above are under final review by the GDC and should be uploaded sometime next week. I will post the YouTube link to that playlist in this thread once that happens.

20 Likes

TIL that YouTube doesn’t publish videos to feeds in the same order that they were uploaded if you set them all to “Visible” at the same time.

Standby everyone, going to pull the playlist down and re-upload. Apologies for the confusion.

21 Likes

Cant you just drag and drop videos to rearrange them?

You’d think so. But they can only need rearranged in playlists.

Once the videos hit feeds, they’re stuck in that order.

11 Likes

@DRow

Damage is said twice in the video title. I think it is meant to say G12.

No problem though, I’m sure that it is annoying to type 12 long and complex video titles.

11 Likes

Yep, you’re correct. This has been fixed, thanks for the heads up.

8 Likes

Counting from 2 to 11 from VEX Robotics:
2, 5, 6, 1, 7, 10, 4, 12, 9, 3, 8, 11
On a second note…

7 Likes

That’s how I feel about the new way on Robot Events of randomly listing teams registered for an event! :crazy_face: Whatever happened to numerical order? :cry:

10 Likes

As promised, the VIQC Rise Above Referee Training Videos are now available. The playlist can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvvcc7S26YEizuFarrrwW_ZC_0V9u5swW

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.