Best matches at worlds?

What are some matches to go back and watch? Any upsets or close matches where teams were performing out of their minds?

1 Like

185A has a super cool robot, definitely check that out!

1 Like

11495A has the World’s best kicker. Although it’s slower than what I expected from given previews, it’s still pretty cool.

5 Likes

Oh yeah 11495A is one of the best teams, whoever gets to partner with them is so lucky

3 Likes

Seconded, I would pick them in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

I also like 1533M’s autonomous when it works. 169Y is good and all, but I prefer to watch the more… interesting robots.

4 Likes

I can confirm that 185A had a great robot to watch, shame we didn’t get further into elims. If you wanna watch some super effective defense watch match #34 of the Science division

(Sorry 8110X ;))

1 Like

Definitely some of USC matches, I know it’s vexU but there bots are awesome

Of course I’m biased, but semifinals 1 of Research division is where the limits of turning point are pushed. The China teams that won then went 5-0 in round robin, and they won by one point here!

4 Likes

8059A was really fun to watch because they were so dominant and Math Finals 1 was one of the best matches I witnessed all year. Blank and 169 really were the better alliance but 21 and 574 put up such a good fight and got the match within 5 points.

And you were probably only asking about vex worlds 2019 but these two worlds matches from previous years really caught my attention.

2 Likes

Watch our match against 1533M! Close match till the end had great teamwork and was a tie.

2 Likes