Build instruction scorpion

Can somebody tell me where to find the step-by-step build instructions for the scorpion vex IQ robot?

I assume you mean this as using build instructions for competition robots (other than the hero robots) is not ok.

As @bkahl once said, “gotchu”

Iconic.
(20 characters)

Did you read the game manual?

So I’m here to have you all cut @SirPoopsALot914 some major slack.

Vexrobotics sold literally metic tons of the Hexbug Robot kits. From the Ant kit to Vault to Orbit to the Mobile shooter. Dozens of different kits.

With the sale of Hexbug, the on line site is a mess. And some instructions, like Scorpion are super hard to find. Sadly this is a legacy product.

In a perfect world, there would be an organized website with ALL of the kit and the cool variants build instructions that could be found. And id like to think that it’s on @DRow list of things to do, it’s not in the top 25. Or 50.

So having @SirPoopsALot914 ask here makes sense. Having you all jump on them assuming it’s part of the new, poorly thought out, RECF dragnet of no detailed instructions is not. Not all Vexrobotics customers are competitors.

So feel free to jump back on and appolgize to them and welcome them to the awesome world of VEXIQ. Try to be helpful, not hurtful to new people.

I think its the 180 mech you mean, our team built it. Also, getting any designs online is not legal for Mix & Match.

@foster, I completely understand. Are you talking about the instructions @jpearman provided?

And, for the future, @SirPoopsALot914, could be a little more specific on what you’re talking about, just to avoid situations like these? Thank you.

P.S. Happy cake day @Foster! :shortcake:

You are partially correct, however, taking inspiration from any design is perfectly fine. Just as long as you don’t copy or holecount.

Thanks for the Cake Day wish, I hadn’t noticed. I think things got reset when the new forum.

wow this scorpion looks amazing

At this point, easy to just not care.