Can you have the same team number and letter in both VRC and IQ at the same time?

I have a team doing both IQ and VRC. They are wanting to do the same team number/letter combo across both competitions. Looking at old posts it seems possible and I thought I have seen a few teams do this over the years, but I can’t find a way to do when trying to register my teams.

So I want IQ team to be 12345A and VRC team to be 12345A. I can see when registering across both programs the same org number, but when trying to register the VRC team, the A doesn’t show now that IQ is registered with it.

Thanks!

contact your regional support manager. They can help.

I’m like 99% sure that it is possible because team 6210H was an IQ team and a V5 team for high stakes and whatever the IQ game was called that year

I’m pretty sure it’s possible, if vex didn’t change anything, as I know 938a was both a v5 and iq team number last year

I have teams 74801 in IQ and V5 and the numbers can overlap. They are different systems.

Were you able to do that on your own in the UI or did you have to have your RSM do it for you?

I just did it on the website