I’ve been working on a GUI code for my robot and I finally decided to merge it with my drive code.
I decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and organize things into separate .ccp/.h files to make it easier to look at.
My problem is that I keep getting tons of “first defined here” and “multiple definition of ‘xxxx’” for a lot of the things in my code. I am also getting “make process closed with exit code : 2”
I have been searching for a solution for about an hour and a half, and I can’t figure it out.
Code Project File
Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks!
Could you post screenshots of your code and the error message? It would be a lot easier to debug if we can see it without downloading.
I’m going to have to split it up into a few posts, I made an account to ask this question so I can only post 1 picture at a time.
v5code-project-9457Z_Program_v0.1.0_rev1.zip (56.3 KB)
Don’t use header guards in .cpp files.
Don’t recursively include headers.
Take a look at the changes I made, I have no idea if the code runs, but at least it builds.
“make process closed with exit code : 2" just means you had other errors and the build system could not complete the build.
The code downloads and runs on my robot, It seems to be fixed and the GUI functions as well as It did before, I just need to tweak things so the drive code will run.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.