Hello i and my team have made a very useful code that captures data logs into an Sd card and can record. that we would like to share you can see it in this Git Hub repository fell free to use it. A few things is that it is in python so only blocks and python are compatible with it we are in the works for making a C++ version that you can put in the header files and source with documentation. You will also need an Sd card as the file is in the Sd card when it runs.
There’s something similar to this: Replay Robot Movements but I will try out yours
I believe it’s more of a logging system than trying to be rerun code.
OP didn’t post a link to the repo, I assume it’s this one.
As your code relies on the SD Card being present, you may want to turn this into a module that can be imported to keep the primary code cleaner.
see this old topic
So sorry that i did not add the link yes it is that git hub repository
Yes it already uses this. I have spent a few months making this code a good as i can think of but let me know if there are any other recommendations you have.
Here is the link:
Ya it mostly logs but can do some recording and a note is that it will do exactly what you do when recording so any micro corrections will be in that code that runs.