Extending Reverse Stacker Idea

Sorry not metal bars *c channels

It is an animation and there are no motors. It isn’t 100% realistic and just meant to get the idea/general design across.

Also you can edit posts on vexforum.

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Also, how to do extended those top bars without locking them in place with a screw?

They stay in place so how do you make a rail for that to go up by being pushed by the cubes?

And how to you slant it back? Sorry for the load of questions.

We build what is called an infinite stacker. It’s a similar idea to what you are thinking. We scraped it because it was to hard for 1 motor to push up even a little bit. How many motors are you planning on putting on it? Also how are you getting cubes in the towers?

We are planning on using 2 motors

Wait…am I misunderstanding something or is this number for the whole bot?

I thought you can use 8 motors without pneumatics.

That’s true. But you’re not using two on your whole bot are you? Cause that’s a little too low

6 for drive and 2 for the stacker

Ok that makes more sense

How to you make it so it is pushed by the cubes so it can move freely up and how do you slant it back?

it doesnt put cubes ion towers. it just stacks

Thanks dude but this was resolved 6 months ago

1 Like

do you have any for build for those kind of robotic so i really liked this kind so please email me jager.alfred@stu.ksd.kyschools.us so thank you.

they can’t pm yet b/c they have TL0

I don’t really understand what your saying, do u want ideas, or instructions on how to build this kind of robot?

1 Like

Yes, because I have competition on Feb 27, 2020. So, I need get idea for pick up the 6 inches cube and 18 inches height.

btw the cubes are 5.5x5.5in. but If you want Ideas (you answered a this or that question with yes) you should look at…

There are other designs you can look for, but right now, these bots are the meta.
Please don’t holecount these robots though. You can make a bot like these ones, but it shouldn’t be a copy. Vex is about learning, and you won’t learn anything just copying these robots. I would use a design similar to the last one b/c those are easier for beginners imo.

2 Likes