Favorite spin up match

With 2 major signature events and multiple other smaller tournaments out of the way in the beginning of the season, I’d like to ask the vex community what their favorite match so far was. Hopefully we can look back at the end of the year and see if we still love the same matches, and generally compare early season matches to later matches and see what changed. I’ll go first! My favorite match so far was finals 2 of haunted. HAUNTED: A Halloween Signature Event: Finals 2-1 - YouTube
I loved how much of an example it is for newer teams and also think it really highlights what to do and not to do. What do you guys think? (Why you like it would be great too)

Very close match with some very good team.

Go to 6:35:18. One of my favorite matches.

Excellent robots in Taiwan

Some shameless self promotion right there!

Dude look at mine, its shameless self promotion too.

Mine too is self promotion for 7282w

Personally this has been my favorite match so far.

I was at this comp!!!

That plate popping off at 2:06 lol

The TAIVEX finals are Intresting, as it’s the highest scoring match in the world (combined) despite human player discs never being introduced.