Hello,
Can someone please help me with my flywheel. It is spinning at a very low rate (so low the one minute elapses even when I try to get at least one block in one of the Full Volume goals), and I have set its motor velocity to 100%. I have also changed motors in case the motor I was using was burned out, but yet the same result is occurring. Please help!!!
Can you send a picture of your flywheel?
We can help you better if you send a photo of your flywheel so we can see what might be wrong
The two areas I would make sure are set are:
- Battery is fully charged
- Reduce Friction (This comes in a lot of areas, make sure your frame and all supporting pieces are square, strong, and aligned)
Also, here is the obligatory “post pictures if you want better help”.
Can you please send a picture of your flywheel? It is hard for anyone to help you when they can’t see the build.
Have you tried a gear ratio such as using a 84T gear on a smaller gear? and use a blue motor for speed?
I have found the issue; the axle was fitting in the shaft of the motor, but it wasn’t going in enough for it to generate a fast enough speed, and it sometimes slid out of the port, therefore generating a slow speed
How should I prevent this? I have attached a washer on the left side of the gear that is attached to the motor and washer and a stopper on the right hand side of that same gear.
do you mean 64t gear? as far as i’m aware that’s the max size they make
also i just want to know what is a blue motor?
You should use a shaft axle (I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s called anyway, it’s the axle that is separated into a very small part at the end with a small colored washer looking thing)
It fits into the motor perfectly and there are a variety of different sizes you can use
Since the OP haven’t posted in a while, assume that the issue is solved.
I noticed you have been making a lot of these posts, but if you read through the topic and see the OP saying something like “thank you!” or “that solved it”, and not mentioning other problems, the topic is considered “solved”.