Good VEXU Team Names

Sup gamers, I need some good VEX U team names thrown my way. A friend and I are starting a VEXU team after worlds. We were thinking of “LOL” but making a logo for LOL looks kinda stupid.

• NO U
  • BET

(20 characters)

7 Likes

LOL©️(Trying not to get copyrighted by blizzard entertainment here) is actually cool sounding. It stands for league of legends. But like i said copyrighted by blizzard entertainment

What college is this. And the mascot

<notalawyer>
That doesn’t mean they have the exclusive right to use the phrase “LOL” in all contexts, that’s not how copyright works. For example, you would almost definitely be infringing on their copyright if you published a video game called “LOL”, but unrelated uses of the term (for example, shirts with “LOL” on them, referring to the abbreviation for “laughing out loud” almost certainly don’t infringe.
</notalawyer>

4 Likes

Tru. But im saying what i was referring to is copyrighted by them

TN TECH and a Golden Eagle, but we don’t want anything school related.

I was also thinking of “URBAD” and “LMAO” but I guarantee those wont get passed.

1 Like
  • FYI
  • BTW
  • VEGA
  • JK
  • CYA

20 characters

2 Likes

Depends what you want. Do you want a cool sounding, funny sounding, or professional sounding name.
I personally went with a cool/professional sounding name RISE (Robotics Initiative of Science and Engineering.)

12 Likes

:point_up:

13 Likes

BREAD
GG
SCRUB

you could be DROW

really anything is cool.

9 Likes

something funny, can be unrelated.

Definitely be team DROW

15 Likes

or KMART that would do

4 Likes

SANS. Should work but that’s if you want to be a meme.

2 Likes

I got a few here.

QUIT
VTEC
YEET
YOTE
THICC
DONT
WASP
WOLF
RHINO
VIPER
NITRO
EAGLE
ULTRA
TMI
TIGER
KERES
WYVRN

4 Likes

ngl NITRO sounds kinda epic

3 Likes

BTS
BTSD
UWU
OWO
5LTRS
VEXU
BBREN
V5
THANO
WEEB

Yes this is a complete sentence vexforum
(Also not a weeb)

2 Likes

VEXU was taken the last time I checked, otherwise the team that is now SQL probably would’ve taken it :stuck_out_tongue:.

But I did verify last year that VRC, VIQC, and VEXIQ were all available team numbers at the time.

1 Like