Does anyone have a VexIQ parts library for Onshape? There are a few coaches and STEM teachers that are looking for one. Since we haven’t been able to find anything suitable, we are planning on creating our own.
The new parts library would be similar to this VRC version:
It would have:
- All the individual parts categorized into a folder hierarchy
- Composite parts (like omni-wheels) grouped so that they do not separate once imported
- Meaningful descriptions for parts
- Meaningful Bill of Materials
- Public permissions so that anyone can use it
- Be kept up to date when new products are released
There is some tedious work involved in creating a library like this. But if more people work on it, then it will get done quicker. Please message me if you can help.