When I click on a video, it states that I need permission to access this video.
On another note, as you try to change your drive base to use wheels, I would recommend looking at this Catalogue of Drive Gearings for different geartrains. I would recommend switching to at least a 4 motor drivebase, as that is the competitive minimum. For this game, I think that it’s necessary to have a drivebase with your wheels relatively close together if you want to be able to go over the barrier. I would recommend checking out 450 RPM on both 3.25in wheels and 2.75in wheels, as well as 360 RPM with 4 3.25in wheels.
As for general advice, I think that @91416N’s advice is very good with 1 minor exception.
12:33 gearing doesn’t exist, so I’m assuming that he meant 12:36. Your catapult appears to be plenty fast (the same speed as 12:36 gearing; catapult speed is correlated to the speed at which the slip gear spins, so if you power the slip gear with a red cartridge it will have the same speed if you don’t account for torque), as I have the same design (36:84). If you do decide to rebuild, I would recommend switching to a 12:48 gearing, a 24:72 gearing, or a 12:36 gearing to give the same speed of launch while having more torque to pull back on the catapult with, but other than that your robot appears to be really good.
GLOU! (Good Luck in Over Under)