no matter what I try I can’t seem to code a limit switch to make the catapult spin till it hits the limit switch then when I click a button it shoots and resets back down to the limit switch.
Pi_way
September 19, 2023, 2:41am
2
What a pleasant coincidence!
Hey everyone, I’m working to program a catapult and have some questions.
The catapult is powered by one motor, and is built on a slip gear. There is a limit switch placed so it is triggered right before the slip gear releases the catapult; so it is basically extended fully back. Basically like every catapult design out there right now.
I’m looking to code it so in matches, the catapult is fully back, at the limit switch, by default. Only when a button (L1) is clicked, it moves back further, en…
so that’s the thing I went through that post and I put that code into my code but it wouldn’t run
i’ve tried that no luck on it working
after some logic I figured it out I had to set it as an
if
else if
else
statement to make it work