Im having trouble Instailing LemLib

When I do pros c apply [email protected] in the Intergrated Terminal it gives me this error, Does anyone know how to fix this? Side note Im using a School network right now. the Error is Bellow

requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: (‘Connection aborted.’, ConnectionResetError(10054, ‘An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host’, None, 10054, None))
Sentry is attempting to send 1 pending events
Waiting up to 2 seconds
Press Ctrl-Break to quit

It’s possible that your school’s network is blocking the initial setup due to restrictions. Try connecting to a different network to see if you get the same error.

Alright I will try that when I get back home! Tysm! :light_blue_heart:

Yeah, it’s probably just your school computer/network.
I had a similar error when I tried to install it on my school computer a few years ago. Your best bet is to install the template manually, by downloading the .zip, moving it to project’s directory, and using:

pros conduct fetch [email protected] and pros conduct apply [email protected].

I’ve never actually done this before, so if this is wrong then please correct me :slight_smile: .

It turns out, It was my school wifi and I worked but I need to downgrade my pros project for it to work but its all good tysm!