Is the goBILDA 4-Stage Viper-Slide Kit Legal in VEX U?

Hi,

I have a question regarding the legality of the goBILDA 4-Stage Viper-Slide Kit (Belt-Driven, 336mm Slides):

goBILDA 4-Stage Viper-Slide Kit

Would this complete commercially available slide kit be legal for use in a VEX U competition?

The kit consists of commercially manufactured steel Viper-Slides, carriages, GT2 belts/pulleys, mounting components, etc. It is designed specifically as a linear extension mechanism and is powered by a motor that is purchased separately.

I understand that VUR15 allows commercially available linear slides, and Q&A 2777 also clarified that commercial linear guide assemblies with specialized rails and carriages are legal when used as intended as linear slides.

However, I’m unsure whether this applies to a complete multi-stage commercial slide mechanism such as the goBILDA Viper-Slide Kit, rather than simply a linear rail/carriage.

Would the entire Viper-Slide Kit be considered a legal commercially available linear slide, or would some of its components (such as the GT2 belt/pulleys or structural components) need to be replaced with team-made/legal raw-stock parts?

Thanks!