So when i am using api, after like 20 requests, it always says 429, and I am curious where I can find the document about speed limit so i can adjust my code
Not sure it is documented in the API docs, but if you check the reply headers (X-RateLimit-Limit) I think you will notice that the limit is somewhere around 100. I think it resets every minute.
Someone official might be able to confirm.
There also appears to be a separate burst limit of around 20 requests in quick succession. I haven’t confirmed yet whether this is enforced by the RobotEvents API itself or by Cloudflare (the VEX endpoints are behind Cloudflare).
Either way, I recommend avoiding large parallel bursts. Monitor the response headers and implement proper backoff + retry logic for 429 responses.
Also, pay close attention to how you structure your API calls. For example, if you want to list events and show how many teams are registered for each, note that the registered team count is not included in the /events response. That data lives on the separate /events/{id}/teams endpoint. Fetching both in a naive loop will almost certainly trigger rate limits.