Just me or was this update really small

My team and I were expecting way more changes. It felt like this update was just clarifications, rather than introducing anything new. Any of yall feel the same way?

I did not expect major changes - the game play is pretty dynamic and not a done deal in first 10 seconds :slight_smile:

The update was razor focused on goal keeping - which was made clear in recent Q&A.

Game is functioning quite as intended for the most part, so no mega major changes are usually made (like removing elevation caps or protecting corners).

Were there any fixes/changes you expected to see in the manual update>

Mainly thought they were going to find a way to encourage double parking, as this is a feature of the game that is being utilized very rarely at all levels. Maybe make it so long goals are p0rotected from scoring/descoring last 10 secs?

Honestly, I’d love to see a points boost for double parking in the final big update before worlds. While making protection rules can open up other options for game play, I like the risk. In Push Back, I’d love to see the risk and reward aspect maintained and encouraged via a point increase to double parking

This would be terrible. Period. The game is all about the last minute descores and really the lat 20 seconds are all that count in such a dynamic game, depends on the level of play where you are though tbf

This is a alot beter solution, a bonus would be perfect, perhaps one that is close to scored goal + control bonus or maybe more points if the opposing alliance has no park vs 1 park vs also double parked! Like a park zone control!