Level-up Game Strategies... do you guys have any?

so I’m new and my team is looking for new game strategies do you have any suggestions?

I understand that I do V5 and this is iq so it might be different.

Well, what bot do you use? I don’t know any bots but if you defend of smth then defend. All that I would like to know is what is your bot from this reply. Then if I can’t help. Then someone else will. That is it.

IQ user/teammate here, one of the things you should 100% do is cycle. also get L4 first then L3 (and when you do L3, cycle.) What specifically do you mean, however by game strategies? do you mean robot strategies or just game strategies in general?

search bar is always there…

plus it should be your team making your own strategies at the end of the day. not all meta strats will work the best for you

or yes, google works too. this probably wasn’t really worth a whole q&a thing but whatever