Micropython dis module

Hi, recently I’ve learned how to put libraries on SD cards and interact with them following this guide

As someone who gets asked questions by students a lot, having the dis module from regular Python would be very educational. You can use it to see the actual python bytecodes of functions (similar to assembly). You could show 2 functions which appear to ‘do’ the same thing, but have very different behavior under the hood. I love that sort of thing.

However, dis for Micropython isn’t available. Is there anyone who might have an idea how I could do this, or how to start making a simple dis for micropython? I would assume I would need a list of all the bytecodes available. How could I find that?

Thanks for any insights.

Would the vex functions use those same ones, or would they have their own bytecodes? I am guessing for something like the Optical Sensor it would be more like communication with the sensor’s board instead of directly manipulating the hardware there.